Hubbard Law Firm will diligently prepare your case so that we can attempt to reach a beneficial settlement for you, which can only be accomplished with a thorough knowledge of the facts and law in the areas of Family/Domestic Law in Alabama. If, however, settlement is not possible, feel secure in knowing that we have always concentrated on cases that may require litigation, whether there is a contested custody issue, a complex asset issue involving a closely-held business or practice, or any other disputed issue that is important to you.
We represent clients in the following Family/Domestic Law areas:
- Dissolution of Marriage (Divorce)
- Division of Marital Assets
- Prenuptial/Postnuptial Agreements
- Spousal Maintenance (Alimony)
- Child Support
- Child Custody
- Petitions to Modify (changing existing orders)
- Enforcement of existing orders
- Contempt Proceedings (“Rule NISI”)
- Orders of Protection (Protection From Abuse “PFA”)
- Legal separation
Contact us today for a FREE consultation.